erinarkin

Starglass
Phoebe North
Fangirl
Rainbow Rowell

The Last Echo (Body Finder Series #3)

The Last Echo - Kimberly Derting Another good book in the series.We pick up with Violet as part of the team now and helping to find bodies left by the collector. I won't do a plot summary - if you like the series, you will enjoy this book. I still love Jay. I won't change my mind...he is so in love with Violet and continues to show how much he cares. Gah - the note he left for her under her pillow...just love him. I know there are probably some Rafe fans out there and don't get me wrong - he is an interesting character and I like him. I feel like only the surface was scratched in finding out more about him and his background but Derting does dive into his story as well as those of the other team members. The other friends (Chelsea, Jules and Claire) aren't very involved in this book and I have to admit, I didn't mind it. As a matter of fact, a lot of the story revolves around Violet's work with the team and her interactions with that group instead. There is a clear shift of where she would prefer to spend her time.The new "big bad" should be an interesting twist and I am looking forward to how the ending here plays out into the next book.