erinarkin

Starglass
Phoebe North
Fangirl
Rainbow Rowell

Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2)

Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2) - Colleen Hoover This book was a wonderful conclusion to the 2 book series. I believe just about every emotion was wrung out of me and I loved every minute of it. This story is beautiful and the characters are wonderful. As was the case in the first book, they all fit into the story well and I found myself loving every single one of them. The addition of Kiersten and Sherry was right and the others that returned from the first book were just as important. I liked that this book was in Will's voice and we were able to peek into his head and what was going on in there. I love the slam that Caulder does at school and the appreciation he shows for everything that Will gave up for him. There was so much in this book that I enjoyed - The stars from Julia, The Avett Brothers, the slams...I could probably go on and on but instead I will continue to encourage others to just read these books themselves so they can pick things out for themselves. These will be n my "to read over and over" shelf forever.